Our lights are meant to be used as a "Do It Yourself" product and are easy to use. We also offer free consultations to go over your lighting needs to insure you get a package that meets your specific needs.
How many lights do I need? This is a question that differs from event to event but we can give you some ideas by asking questions:
(1) If you space out the lights every 4 to 6 feet along walls, how many will you need to go all away around the room?
(2) How many rooms will there be?
(3) Will you light hallways?
(4) Will you light the facade or front of the building?
(5) Are you lighting trees? How many?
(6) Are you going to light inside bars, under tables or other translucent cases?
(7) Will you light a dance floor, stage area? (6-12 lights)
(8) Do you want to light a ceremony backdrop? (6-12 lights)
(1) Are you lighting a cake? (2 per cake)
(2) Are you lighting a bar? How many? (2 per bar)
(3) Will there be an event table with gifts, ledger, photos Etc? (2 per table)
(4) Will you be have a center piece on the tables? (1 per table)
(1) Do you want to project a name or logo on a wall or floor?
(2) Do you want to pattern wash an area? (At 25 feet, Gobo will make approx 6ft pattern) You will need enough units to cover the wall you want to wash.
(3) If using was a stage light to highlight a guest (2 units)
YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE A LADDER OF PROPER HEIGHT FOR LIGHTS THAT ARE USED IN CEILINGS...
NOTE: Bronze, Silver and Gold Packages are intended to light a single space, other rooms might require additional lights.